The Groovy Agent's Pad

Like classic/retro comics, music, tv, movies, sci-fi, fantasy, etc., etc., and etc.? Then hang out with The Groovy Agent as he makes the universe safe for all the cool stuff that has come before...and even makes a little room for cool stuff yet to come!

Monday, June 12, 2006

Welcome!


Well, the ol' Groovy Agent has decided to take the plunge into the blogosphere. Dunno how often I'll be adding content, but I'll do my best to make what's added worthwhile. Check back later (today? tomorrow?) to see what I come up with as the first official topic. If you have any suggestions for a topic, ask, and I'll see what I can do!

P.S. The pic of The Groovy Agent is by Jim Steranko from the cover of Weird Heroes #2, first published back in 1975!

--Agent Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home